It’s been a while since I wrote in this blog. This week had been a busy one as always…Anyway, we almost finished a case about shoulder dislocation. Hmmm…it’s difficult lah coz we got to remember all those muscles, nerves, ligaments, etc. Sakit kepala dah kan ingatkan all dat things. I hope the next case is going to be better, but I doubt it though…
Oh ya, I finished already a draft of my questionnaire for SSM project. I took a long time kan copy paste from M.word and adjust lagi at excel. Thanx zaty coz ajar sal alignment atu, bisai jua ckit usulnya my questionnaire atu, hehe… Got to change lagi the questionnaire after meeting DrK juz now.
Hey, I already started watching House season3 kan watch episode 4 lagi. I was waiting to watch season 3 since House got **** at the end of season 2. I kinda like watching him to be in a playful mood at the beginning of season 3. Ada jua happy ckit inda serious all the time. What else ah I’ve been watching. Oh ya, I also started watching this Taiwanese drama “Devil beside you”. It’s so funny and mmbari sasak jua sometimes…Plus the hero handsome hehe…But Dong Wook still number 1 jua hehe…
One of the scenes in the series “devil beside you”

MY number 1 FAVourite….

Watch him in “My girl”. It’s a drama that you wouldn’t regret watching..(ceh…advertise lagi hehe…) But nad, u agree rite? (“,)
Eh far, lawa your kasut ah and wat a quiz, I’ll try later…Melambung karang internet bill…
K then got 2 ciao now. Got to do some SDL and kan jalan ni… Bye!!! Enjoy your Sunday!!!


1 comment:
Neina You're HERE AT LAST!!! :D
:D :D Welcome BACK heheh
- Yeah i agree this musculoskeletal case is such a bummer- so many things to memorise not to mention its not in the clinical textbooks that we have- we have to hunt the LO's dowm :S
On House 3 --- Aiii i want to see too... i Can't wait....
Devil Beside You?? is it playing on astro...kh... what is it about ... do telll
Neina !!! OF COURSE i agree!! WOoKIe (<-- ceh) is total HOTNESS at no. 1!!!
Post a Comment