22 October 2006

Raya is coming soon...

Hiyas all.
How are you doing? It’s been a while since I last post my message in this blog.. been busy with all the ‘sdl’ing and stuff. By the way, Raya will be on Tuesday. Happy Hari Raya all especially to Far, Nadya and Neina!! I wanted to apologise for any wrong doings..Maaf Zahir Batin.

How’s your Raya preparation? Mine ok.. Except for one thing. My baju raya are not ready yet!!! I’m so pi**ed off. Maybe siap masa raya kali. Adakah my tailor ah.. lama dah ku antar. Sasak ku.

Anyways…What did I do today? I went to the hospital. I have a new baby nephew. My cousin gave birth yesterday. The baby is so cuteee! Then, went shopping to buy things for raya. Me, my mum and my sister spent hours shopping..till my sister mengalih. Kaki ku pun sampai sakit.

And oh ya..I bought ‘House’ season 2. Actually, I wanted to buy new handbag and shoes for raya. But then, thinking back I already have shoes and handbag. So I decided not to buy those and bought dvd instead. Although I'm not sure when will I watch it..stiLL have 'Prison Break' to watch.


Okays, need to do my sdl. Far here's the pic that I promised you.





Till then. Happy Eid Mubarak.

-z8y-





1 comment:

Farah said...

hey babe~

lawa ur shoes!! actually i once consider buying them..hehe, i guess we both hv the same taste in shoes..hehe, if only u hv the same size s mine...

btw, Happy Raya to u too!