The clock on the wall now reads 11.50pm.. And I'm still wide awake. I wonder how I can wake up at 4am tommorow morning for sahur.
After the orthopedic (is that how you spell it?) department visit with Dr Maman. I went straight home.. On the way home my mom and me made lots of plans of "where to go tos" after 2pm. The list was endless -go to sugarbun- have to buy that fish burger, go to serene, go to mamid's place, make a visit to the neighborhood tailor, get my hair cut...lalala. Reached home i went straight to the long couch in the living room and slept till 1pm. Woke up and went to my room and before i knew it I woke up thinking ... I "missed sahur" confused.. It was 5pm! Good thing i didn't miss hikmah2 ( why do i even bother watching this -but i'm somewhat addicted) --Inda ku paham- Armand Mati?!!? - I know you guys don't watch this but i'm so pissed with this episode ,can't stand all the baddies.
My night was jammed pack with a lot of things- Anime Law of Ueki ( I'm super into this), Surfing sis xanga, eating, Hanging out at cousins.blabalabalala. ngalih ku tulis..:D I've got so many things to do tommorow i better sleep..
p.s I havent respond to the quizZes yet. But I'll comment on it when i do Orites:)
Oh Good Morning !!
12 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment