"Ho Ho MERRY CHRISTMAS" to those who celebrate Christmas out there :D
Funnily i also got a christmas card all the way from Daru ;)
I just love it: so pretty it has sakura~, glows in the dark and 3D (hehe he even put christmas stickers on it):D Many2 thnxs :D
……………………………………..
Funnily i also got a christmas card all the way from Daru ;)
I just love it: so pretty it has sakura~, glows in the dark and 3D (hehe he even put christmas stickers on it):D Many2 thnxs :D
……………………………………..
My holiday is just about to start I guess- going KK tomorrow. After the exams I only had 2 days of rest then started going to cardio dept… there’s a lot of work for me there, I’ve been calling up people to interview as well.. I tell you it has not been easy….But the Cardio staff are v. friendly and helpful.TQ. Went to the dept for 10 days. Will be continue work on 2nd Jan. 2007 InsyAllah.
Then my cousin’s wedding which ended Sunday night, We gang-ed up and help around, stayed up late at my cousins, played x-box –that car racing game-crash breaker thingy is SO addictive, basically we hang out. It has been exhausting but the event was so fun- experiences I would not forget :- jadi penyambut tetamu, decorator, membagi hadiah, menyusun kerusi di icc, etc Of course took lots of pics :D Not to mention free food and lots of sourveniers hehe I even got my hand henna-ed.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SIGH <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I CANT put up any pics!! What a bummer i'll just post this and upload the pics later after 5 days.
Well I'm off to sleep got to travel esok.
Miss Ya guys!
Enjoy the hols!
p.s bila results kuar ah... I hope We all Pass and enter sem 2 YR2 . Amin
cYa!
p.p.s Nina: nanti ku post the other cardio pics




No comments:
Post a Comment