hehe just HAD to join d prasan posts *winks* I wish i could say that I did study hard like crazy today...but indaaaa :P Whole morning out..ahhh gaji out~~ anyways it’s a SUNday- d usual makan outing, shopping;)Balik ptg bukan membuat revision^^ Post-meliat d manU match^^…sambil downloading online notes..I have been youtubing my now current lap... CR7 (sorylah aku prasan..whatever makes us happy rite..) *swoon-swoon* I know time cani ani bnyk tiaa godaan, huhhuhhuhhu so many things of hm ia wanto see …so little time….more like so many to study so only.. 1 wk left…to exams..wawawa I am so tempted to put CR vids here but then as sed, barat dis blog udah. neways I’ll be d only one watching it kannnn…so I share his winking pic ja ayts.
29 April 2007
Mrs CR ;p ~yes another prasan post~
hehe just HAD to join d prasan posts *winks* I wish i could say that I did study hard like crazy today...but indaaaa :P Whole morning out..ahhh gaji out~~ anyways it’s a SUNday- d usual makan outing, shopping;)Balik ptg bukan membuat revision^^ Post-meliat d manU match^^…sambil downloading online notes..I have been youtubing my now current lap... CR7 (sorylah aku prasan..whatever makes us happy rite..) *swoon-swoon* I know time cani ani bnyk tiaa godaan, huhhuhhuhhu so many things of hm ia wanto see …so little time….more like so many to study so only.. 1 wk left…to exams..wawawa I am so tempted to put CR vids here but then as sed, barat dis blog udah. neways I’ll be d only one watching it kannnn…so I share his winking pic ja ayts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
1 comment:
ish ish...prasan tah banar...hehe...yes nad he wink at u ehe
Post a Comment