hEy there!
Yeeeaa! Exams are over and we have 2 and a half months holidays. So have a good holidays girls. Relax, sleep well and have fun. Hehe.. Talking about fun, I wish I can join u all sleeping over at 8ah's house.
Anyways, ryt after exam we went to Capers for dinner.. all you can eat dinner to celebrate post exam and also birthdays. By the time we finished our dinner, I was SO full.. Hehe.. Banyak ku makan. :)


~~~~~~~~~~ The next day after OSCE we had an outing. We bowled. It was fun. C Nadya8 handal. She scored the highest. And Dr. F belanja us.. :) Wish Far and 8ah were there..
After bowling we went for lunch. Makan lagi.. Haha.. Have to fill our empty stomach
Okays then, I hafta go for lunch now. My mum is calling me.. Laters. Ciao!
Lotsa luv,
z8y


No comments:
Post a Comment