12 September 2007

I TAG You ^~*

attempting the *pissed off* look

1. Tell us your name:
Nad***
2. Three things about yourself:
sleep-, food-, happy- addict
3. What’s in your playlist:
now..Only reminds me of you- mymp, Close your eyes- melody, Do you know where you’re going- janice, Hello- the cat empire, Hey there delilah- plain white t’s ;), Wonderwall- oasis ;) and Littlelest things- lily allen
4. Your favourite music:
all sorts~~
5. Favourite guilty pleasure:
ice cream~
6. Favourite food:
super spicy food..burns cals.
7. Define love:
That wonderful (?) feeling that is felt when two people get to know each other and accepts the other-the good and bad..unconditional love…
8. Define sex:
sex should be after marriage..
9. Any celebrity crushes?
knapalah saya masih crushing on christiano ronaldo…(oh now I remember its his hot bod ;p)
10. The last person you hugged:
mama love
11. The last person you talked to:
my bro before he tido.
12. The last time you cried:
I don’t remember actual crying but tadi when I ate the chilli in olive oil on my pizza..my eyes were teary..
13. The last time you had sex:
bcali..
14. The last time you made out:
bcali..
15. The last person you dated:
N**** (XD)
16. The last time you went out:
tadi :) :)
17. What’s on your mind now?
why am i smiling here.. :D
18. What’s bothering you?
SSM : special study module, my 6weeks project… 2 weeks down and hardly any progress..sighhh
19. This year’s resolutions:
-nerd more
-exercise regularly-eat healthily …lol
-love life and the people around me^^
20. Your MSN nick:
^~nadiah - ssm//think happy thoughts:p
21. What’s your MSN nick about?
my fav symbol, my name- what I SHOULD be doing// said by someone, for a certain someone ;)
22. The people you miss the most:
my late nenek... family, friends..
23. Current mood:
Happy-happy XD
24. What are you thinking?
so loving that “hey there Delilah song” the ’modified’ version..lol..
25. Best childhood memory:

did I hav any? Haha maybe too many..lol
26. 3 of your biggest fears:
death, hereafter..etc
27. Who do you love?
family, friends and trying to love self..
28. 3 of the things you hate:
I hate bapa cicak, mama cicak, anak cicak (one frightened me just now…ewwww)
29. Do you blog?
No. Apakan “blog” ani? *eksen-eksen clueless*
30. Tag 5 people:
FAR, EDAH, ZATY, NINA (manakan Nina ani?) & JON!!!

xoxo

No comments: