.jpg)
Its been a long time since i post anythg...ure ryt datin 8ah, i do get emotional too. Why ah? Yeap, 2008...lots of challenges and dramatic changes. Who would have guess that I would be single this year..hehe. So, zaty, nina n nad, im joining ur gang smula...would u still accept ur dear lil ceo??? (fluttering my eyelashes to be cute) :p. This year, im gonna make myself more happy, in fact, happier than when i was not so "available". Let 2007 be a learning experience and keep those beautiful and sad memories behind. I guess i have learnt to become stronger emotionally and more mature as a whole. Thanks to my beautiful, hot, cute, pretty closest and bestest friends : Nina, 8ah, Nad and Z8y...I agree w 8ah, its hard to find friends who would share not only your highest moments bt also your lowest moments..You babez are always there for me. Thanks. I'm sooo gonna miss you 3 when we all move to partner med schools. Please do keep this DFC blog alive and happening continously ya...
Anyway...its great to go out with u girls tadi, even tho skajap sja. Its been a while. I cant wait for the DFC Thursday nyt. Yippee, this tym Z8y will be there. Babez, bek plang tane bg cZ8y orientation..lol!!!Let her be the highlight of the slumber party..kekeke..
Bah, got to SDL...
Love,
Your "newly-single" DFC CEO...


No comments:
Post a Comment