02 March 2008

~8ah's Week~


25th Feb till 1st March 08 ~ i, as the CEO would like to declare this week as the 8ah's Week!

Dear dear adindaku 8ah...

Its been a crazee and emotional week for you and for all of us your dearest dearest frens (especially me, i have to say..;)). I can imagine how u feel, thinking..stressing..depressing..abt "u-know-wat" problems every single sec of the day. I'm glad u opened up to ur frens abt it rather than keeping it to urself coz i know its gonna eventually eat u up if u do. I'm happy to see that ure doing and managing well now, taking control of the situation and learning to be strong. Its hard...i know, been there as well, but u should be proud of urself that u manage to pull it all together eventually. I'm proud of you babe, i can see the changes in you every single day...ure a lot tougher than u tink u r.. Let this be a learning experience for not just you but for both of u. BE strong girl. No matter what happens, please remember ure not alone and that its not the end of the world. We WILL always be THERE FOR YOU dear. I do hope and pray that things will be ok and better for both of you...AMIN~

ps: Miss u babe..bilik ku sunyi...wawawawaaaaw

Farah~

2 comments:

pwincez 8ah said...

sob sob sob..terharu ku eh...sob sob..farah minta ampun minta maaf tissue dirumah mu pun abis oleh ku..masuk buku tiga 5 k... yea you guys were really there 4 me..thank you so very much..wish me luck girls! i hope the problem can be solved soon...i want for us to go back to normal..mudahan jua...aminnnnnn.....

tresbelle8 said...

haha! slow aku ani...but YES agreed w CEO.
AmirEdah you guys be strong^^ i pray for y'all punya happiness and future. Amin

lotsa lovess nadiah