23 February 2007

Happy 23rd Independence Day!

Hey!!

Happy 23rd Independence day to our beloved country!! And also Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate CNY. And yeeaaa!! we have 3 days holidays.. Hehe..At least I can relax a bit. Iakah?

Yesterday, Jon invited us to his CNY open house. The food was delicious.. rasa kan tambah but kanyang ku udah :)

Oh ya Nina.. I went to McD just now.. and finally I had my prosperity burger! :) Hehe..

Farah.. Same here. About the rose, that was the first time guy ever gave me roses. It was ok.. sweet~. I still have the roses in my room. And they are brown now.. Haha..

Nad, the pictures you posted are so nice! Bling2 lagi tu.. Hehe.. I really like it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAppy National DAy to you too Zaty!
Hehe Aaah i want to eat that prosperity burger also...

Love the last picture^^ hahas
Good luck to us for the formative exam n progress report :s

Stay HAppy n stress free (^~)*