Hi u guys!
Hehe…Batah dah since I post here. Macam inda terasa that now we’re having our mid-semester break. Wow, so many things to do during this break. I’ve got a list down here:
1. Play SQUASH! It's been long since i play. Not sure if I still remember how haha…
2. Watch movie…Anything will do though…
3. Do my SSM. Hehee paning dah kepalaku kan membuat statistics ani…Got to do it all over
again…Before I start just now, didn’t realise it’s a LOT!!!
4. Watch Grey’s anatomy…I cried last night watching one of the episodes…So sad…
5. Continue watching Heroes. Can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen.
6. See American idol. I like Chris Richardson…Hopefully he makes top 12.
7. etcccc….
8. Oh ya!! Organise my notes before the exam gets any more nearer.
9. Apa lagi ahhh…
10. Nanti tah i’ll think about it again…
Any way, I’ve picked out some of the pixs that I got during the past month. Here the pixs!!
Wahh batah nya kan upload! Isuk tah ku masuk kan hehe...
05 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment