babes! ~nyehehe :p
.jpg)
~yes dats d beach backthere..
(!!!!Aaaaaah yesterday was a TERRRIBLE paper…ahh I SO don’t want to think bout it anymore) Iatah wa also been feeling v sleepy time study iatah me n zaty come up wif d reason is dat we don’t get enuf oxygen to our brain cuz kami lama udah inda sports. Unlike d guys (chief and jj m mom alwez see main tennis +football dude main football Sundys he tells me) lol! So d plan was to exercise ptg Mondy atu… did u z8y?
went home tarus ku tido on d long couch dpn tv, (tv things I didn’t noe: did U know there was free channel 76 (E! Entertainment= all d Hollywood gossips ^^etc.. n heroes/greys anatomy out yo!- my frens also been talking bout korean/japan drama i want to watch: bambino, snow queen), it just HAS to wait… tyme bangun bukan pulang ken do sports, my parents walking d stadium me n bros went out to ideal makan early dinner n ice cream (gelato-nya sadang) LOL… can’t wait for d free ice cream *hint-hint*…
@home a pic aftr d makan..sigh..sad ku yesterday..
home yadadidada online jap…lalala sleep at 8pm..I tot I was going to wake up kul 10pm~ but nop I slept like a baby and woke up at 7am dis morning…
They say depressed people sleep and eat a lot.. ummm no comment..
*****
but NO. We CAN make it Thru this!!
p.s I even browse on (n yes printed!) st georges map (taped it on d wall) for motivation ~huhuhuhu, n if we go soton dpt minta notes si fathi wah future planning udah ku..eh dey say “start with the End in mind” ;) …I wantooo go uk. rely bad ..…hahaha actualy i wan 2go visit wall of berlin ..lols...
== Think Happy Thoughts (hols! Hols! Hols! holidayyyyyyyyy)
and year3 many more interesting umm education ~hehehe
Oh n I rely am going to do sports later @ 6pm -20 mins wud be gud (0xygen for d brain n happy hormone endorphins for me ;p)
8ah, Far: Study Plan I like! p(^^)q
(me plan: 9.30 -1pm case8/ 2-4pm case9/ 4-6pm case10)
(^~)* happy studying….


No comments:
Post a Comment